Re: [gmf-dev] Can not view .ecore_diagram in editor but see in outline

Title: Re: [gmf-dev] Can not view .ecore_diagram in editor but see in outline
Hi Lisa,

Can you please post this question to the eclipse.modeling.gmf newsgroup?  It’s the proper place for these types of questions.

And, if you include your configuration information, it will help (I suspect it’s Linux ;).

Thanks,
Rich