[gmf-dev] RE: [gmf-releng] M5 build...

Great, thanks Steve.  We are still finishing up a few things on the tooling side and expect to build this afternoon.

- Rich

From: gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven Shaw
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:46 AM
To: GMF Release List
Cc: gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; GMF Project developer discussions.; gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gmf-releng] M5 build...

The GMF Runtime is ready to declare M5.  Anytime you want to spin the official M5 build is fine.  We will hold off deliveries until then.

-Steve
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

Steven Shaw/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/02/2006 09:16 AM

Please respond to
GMF Release List

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[gmf-releng] M5 build...

Just an update on the runtime side -->

We're finishing up testing and have a few critical defects that we're trying to resolve before we'll be ready to declare.

129785

cri

P1

PC

cmahoney@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Undo/redo doesn't work after making changes in property p...

129803

cri

P3

PC

cmahoney@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Deleting node leaves connection connected to space

Hopefully we'll be ready to spin a test build later this afternoon.

Regards,

Steve.