[gmf-dev] Build config for M5

Hi All,

I’ve updated the build config to include the new M5a builds for our EMFT component dependencies, and to M3 of UML2.  It seems the EMFT builds are not yet found on the mirror site auto-selected for the build machine, so just ignore the failure notices for now (a drawback of using the r=1 parameter).  I’ve paused the build until I (or Max) can get them downloaded manually.

So, please update your dev targets to this stable config.

Thanks,

Rich

Back to the top