[gmf-dev] Build I20060227-1730 posted

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/downloads/drops/I-I20060227-200602271730/index.php

Note the updated dependencies (Platform 3.2M5a, EMF/GEF/EMFT M5) and some test failures.

Are we OK to switch back to stable configurations for nightly builds, or should we stick with weekly updates to the latest I-build in our dev environments?

Also, a new Linux build machine is being configured in Prague and will be managed by Max Feldman, who returns to GMF after a period away.  This should eliminate our connection timeout errors and path limit problems.

Thanks,

Rich

Back to the top