[gmf-dev] 1.0M4 build

Hi All,

We are currently building nightly (and continuously) using the dependency versions we’ll use for 1.0M4 (EMF 2.2.0M4, GEF 3.2M4, UML2 2.0M2), which we have scheduled for release on the 13th.  If each component team can let me know when they are satisfied for M4, I’ll produce the official build and push it up.  It seems we’ll still be packaging some of EMFT and the WST properties plug-in.

Here’s a list of the Bugzilla issues we have marked for 1.0M4:

109422 nor P1 Cherie Mahoney Deprecated API usage

109923 nor P1 Mohammed Mostafa Class names contain 'xtools'

112799 min P3 Tom Macdougall Shapes do not snap to grid when dragged over other shapes

112818 enh P1 Eliza Tworkowska Generic Project Explorer Framework for GMF

113892 enh P2 Christian Vogt Integration of the EMF dynamic references for reverse ref...

113900 enh P1 Christian Vogt Migration of the EMFT plugins from GMF to EMFT

113995 enh P2 Christian W. Damus Use EMF change recorders and change descriptions to manag...

114109 maj P1 Christian Vogt Performance: MSLObjectIndexer takes 70% of time when open...

114587 enh P3 Eliza Tworkowska Migrate GMF plug-ins to conform with Eclipse standard way...

118111 enh P3 Eliza Tworkowska Create Library Diagram Example

120387 nor P3 Anthony Hunter XtoolsPlugin and XtoolsUIPlugin are obsolete

121406 nor P3 Inbox Eclipse-AutoStart deprecated

121409 nor P3 gmf.samples-inbox Eclipse-AutoStart deprecated

122920 nor P3 Richard Gronback Include JavaDoc in GMF Documentation

122921 nor P3 Richard Gronback Include Extension-Point docs in GMF Documentation

Thanks,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation