[gmf-dev] NoClassDefFoundError :(

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/gmf/runtime/common/ui/services/action/internal/contributionitem/ProviderContributionDescriptor$AbstractPopupContributionItemDescriptor
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.DefaultClassLoader.defineClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:370)

As of this morning when trying to open any gmf editor. I thought it was due to the missing exported package from the manifest.mf but I was wrong :o

That's what I get for dev'ng against HEAD for now.

Cheers,

----
Chris Aniszczyk
IBM Tivoli Security <zx@xxxxxxxxxx> | Gentoo Hacker <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>