From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frederic Plante
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:21 PM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: [gmf-dev] M4 Milestone Update Proposal

Hi Rich,

Because we don't expect many people to be around stabilizing M4 during the last two weeks of the year, I would like to propose an exception to our usual Eclipse +2w pattern by moving the milestone date two weeks later. The proposed M4 would be Jan 13th 2006.

    Thanks

       - Fred

Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group