RE: [gmf-dev] M4 Milestone Update Proposal

Oops... I was not aware of this, sorry guys.

Something to consider is that although the proposed extended iteration does not improve the half-staffed end-of-iteration situation, it at least gives a true 6w iteration for members of all geographies.

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada
tel: (613) 591-7034

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2005 07:31 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] M4 Milestone Update Proposal

Hi Fred,

Russian holidays occur in early-mid January, so I’m not sure this makes it any better from the tooling side.  So, let’s get some feedback from the team… thoughts?

Thanks,
Rich