[gemini-dev] switch for blueprint support

I have recently been testing an existing OSGi application on WebSphere
8.5 with its new support for EBAs. The application uses gemini blueprint
for 'spring powered' bundles. To use WebSphere datasources, I need to
include one bundle with a special blueprint with IBM's schema extension
referencing the datasource[1].  When I do this, gemini blueprint's
extender also tries to process the blueprint configuration and fails
because this needs to be done by WebSphere to properly process the IBM
schema extension in it. I added a small patch to ChainActivator in
gemini-blueprint-extender to allow switching off blueprint support
through a system property. Would anyone else be interested in this or is
there perhaps a better way to prevent gemini-blueprint from processing
the blueprint configuration?  Otherwise I'm happy to send the patch
along.

Thanks,
Andrew

1: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v8r0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.websphere.osgi.nd.multiplatform.doc%2Ftopics%2Fca_blueprint_resref.html