[gemini-dev] [JPA] New version of javax.persistence with EclipseLink 2.5 in Kepler P2

Hi,

Today while debugging an issue in my application using Kepler M4 and EclipseLink 2.5 feature, I could note that this 2.5 feature installs a new version of javax.persistence, 1.0.102.

I couldn't note any exception running binaries but got an error in Gemini JPA source project after I imported it into WS, specifically on class org.eclipse.gemini.jpa.ProviderWrapper.

Investigating a bit I could see that exists a new method in javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceProvider that should be implemented.

would this affect existent jpa applications to run in kepler ?

thanks and regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top