[gemini-dev] bean definition profiles support in gemini blueprint

Hi all!

Is there any support for Bean Definition Profiles [1] in gemini blueprint project? If yes, how can I specify the active profiles to use when my META-INF/spring/*.xml files are parsed and deployed? If no, then maybe you can show me some entry point in the current source code, so I can implement this support and share it. Our app really needs this. :)

Thanks in advance,
Alexander Shutyaev

[1] http://blog.springsource.com/2011/02/11/spring-framework-3-1-m1-released/

Back to the top