Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini JPA 1.1.0 Milestone 1

well,  how sad ! :)

Unfortunately I can't help you because I have no knowledge with Hudson.

For now I'm deploying into my own server the p2 generated by the tycho build, but would be nice to point my projects to the official p2.

Perhaps someone from other Gemini projects that is using Tycho (I know that DBAccess is working well) could help you with that ?

cheers,

Cristiano