Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini JPA 1.1.0 Milestone 1

I never got the Hudson build to work since I migrated to Git.
For some reason the Hudson build doesn't see the pom file in the root directory. It must be a config problem, but I'm not very good at configuration issues and tend to ignore them if I can work around them (I resent the time they extract from me :-)