Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini JPA - EntityManager question

The "beautiful way" is likely somewhat more involved than specifying a property. It involves disabling the ddl creation property and using the internal EclipseLink table creation constructs. (i.e. instead of setting the propery, mimicking what happens when the property is set in your own code after you have created you entity manager).

-Tom