Re: [gemini-dev] Graduation plan

The plan seems reasonable from a Gemini Web perspective. I am hoping that Gemini Web won't have much to do in relation to this plan once it has graduated and released. As far as developer documentation is concerned, please note that Gemini Web is very much a sister project of Virgo and leans on Virgo for its developer documentation.

I'll leave Costin to speak for Blueprint, but he is travelling and on vacation until early November.

Regards,
Glyn

On 7 Oct 2010, at 16:09, Mike Keith wrote:

> All,
>
> I promised to send out a plan for graduation of the project (attached).
> I know that we had initially intended to combine the requirements from
> all of the subprojects together and graduate as a group but it turned
> out that Gemini Web needed to work on an accelerated timeframe in order
> to meet Virgo deadlines, so we are now graduating together, but without
> Gemini Web (and hopefully will be able to learn from Gemini Web's
> experience).
>
> Note that I have postponed the graduation date by approx a month to
> ensure that we have enough time to complete the requirements, and to
> allow more user input in the interim.
>
> Comments?
>
> Thanks,
> -Mike