Re: [gemini-dev] Graduation plan

Hi Mike,

I'll be out on vacation starting tomorrow, and won't return to the office until 10/19/2010.

This means that I won't be able to make the first deadline of 10/21, so I'd ask that we push this deadline back by at least a few weeks.

With my current work assignments, I'll probably only be able to allocate a small amount of time each week to this project, so it may make sense to push back the deadline for Project Graduation for at least another month, if possible.

thanks,
Bob

Back to the top