[gemini-dev] Agenda for Gemini Meeting - Thursday April 1

Attached is the agenda for our meeting tomorrow. This is primarily just a leveling status update to ensure that everyone knows what to do and where to go, etc. We'll try to get through it all, but whatever we don't cover will just be deferred until the following week.

-Mike

PS. Note: Despite the meeting date, it is not a joke! ;-)
Gemini Project Meeting
Thursday Apr 1, 2010

Agenda

Eclipse Footprint:

    * Dev mailing List
	- https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/gemini-dev to subscribe
	- all should be registered
	- we can then start using the list for open communication
	- no subproject lists

    * Bugzilla
	- https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/
	- everyone should have an account

    * Project metadata - on portal site
	- https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php
	- login using your bugzilla account (or committer account)
	- fill in what you can, and add more as possible

    * Project Web sites
	- http://www.eclipse.org/gemini/X
	- changed from /X to gemini/X
	- need to use CVS to check out web pages
	- done in php

    * Forum
	- http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=153
	- single forum for all subprojects
	- differentiate by prefix in subject [subproj]
	- encourage people to ask questions there
	- check regularly

    * Wiki
	- http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT
	- login with bugzilla account
	- not sure how to add pages
	- will list the meeting minutes there

    * Development Resource
	- http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Development_Resources

Project Infrastructure:

    * Code Repo
	- SVN/Git

    * Build
	- do we need a common build process?
	- common distribution
		- in Gemini
		- what should it look like?

    * Bundle Repo

    * Integration tests
	- what to do about those?

    * Consistent coding standards, etc?

    * Doc
	- any consistent doc strategy?
	- format?

    * Release Plans
	- any idea/plans/goals?

    * Logo

Contributing code:

    * Committer account on dev.eclipse.org portal
	- bugzilla account or committer account

    * Code CQ's
	- incubation egg in project page and downloads page
	- enter bug in IPzilla
	- have already entered bugs for OSGi dependencies

Back to the top