[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF3D Buckminster/Hudson build set up thread
- From: Miles Parker <milesparker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:53:16 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to :x-mailer; bh=6o+t+Jw+YBusuWmDXDGqYdZeYSVvUbegGGRuSc+neQU=; b=M2ipp1kMC32FEDgM7mBVtpogoZKvO6kV8lkuLZFPsSjBjwllY1M1CgDNBoEXJfzseS /IW7lv1J4asHHqYKfPper7cIAmU5wgfhPVTaq9FwaTqyfaiMAXLhzSbRWeMFTIUtxMDS mlvywqvMSkalIn5TgsMfkwNlzEbYvFew6eGfA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=xX2+7IBcciWzlZK3T0PRa7hLNIbvaOKVBM0TVHEKk5I3dMQfZ/8h5Y7ZmH83aBQZx3 XDt+0xpnMfO+BiTwXe141apxB/rzceAj+zlk5mvswKa/0/BDEw4oTA+fGG4F3vfsrJkV rsGHiqhOPLBeFCTR/WsuRJmi+ekWAW8ehE68I=
Thanks. :) I'm in the midst of moving my office but what I plan to do is copy the stuff over from my build in next couple of days and see if I can get the basic setup up and running. I'll check on write access as well.
On Feb 27, 2011, at 7:34 AM, Jens v.P. wrote:
> Hi Miles,
> welcome to the GEF3D team! I'm very happy to have you on board and I really appreciate you helping us with the build system. I received the official confirmation of your committer status a couple of days ago, but I only have found time to answer you right now. I had requested write access for you on the following GEF3D projects:
> org.eclipse.gef3d.releng: https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.gef3d/org.eclipse.gef3d.releng
> Do you have write access?
> I assume that the first one would be the most important one. If you look at it, you will find some configuration files in releng, feel free to edit this project as needed. Actually, the releng project represents only my helpless attempt to set up something, so there probably are a lot of useless files. I would suggest that we remove anything not needed.
> How do you suggest to proceed?
> gef3d-dev mailing list