[gef3d-dev] Sample applications - wiki page

Hi all,

I've created a new wiki page with some sample applications based on GEF3D:
This list includes:

- GEF3D's ecore and UML tools example
- Kristian's 3D GMF mapping editor
- Miles' AGF3D editor
- my UniTI visualizer

Maybe you can have a look at it and adjust descriptions, links etc. Since I have no nice screenshot of AGF3D, I haven't uploaded an image yet.
This sample page is linked to from the GEF3D project start page
I have added an image there too with some application screenshots, to give the visitor an impression of how cool GEF3D is ;-)

I also nominated GEF3D for the  "most innovative new feature or eclipse project" award, adding some screenshots may help getting attention and votes...

Cheers

Jens

Back to the top