Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF3D todo list 2010-01

Dear Madhu,

On 21.01.2010, at 15:22, Madhu Samuel wrote:
You missed the 'emf compare visualization' task in the to do list? You had mentioned about this task long time back.

I didn't added this one to the list as it is not in the scope of GEF3D development. However, as soon as I have a little time left, I will implement this one and probably contribute it to the EMF compare project ;-) But we certainly could add a page (or a section in the todo list) with editor ideas!

Cheers

Jens

Back to the top