Re: [gef-dev] GEF Classic releases

Friends of GEF,

As suggested by EMO we (Matthias, Alois and myself) created today a
new release record for the GEF Classic release. To have increases in
the version we selected
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef/releases/5.4.0-2022-06
even though the JavaFX parts remain unchanged and GEF Classic has a
small version.

Best regards, Lars