[gef-dev] Fwd: GEF Classic releases

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fr., 15. Apr. 2022, 18:07
Subject: Re: GEF Classic releases
To: Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Alois Z. <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx>, Matthias Wienand <matthias.wienand@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Lars,
sure you can create a release record just for that "component" of the GEF project.
Other projects like Microprofile have implemented a similar scheme (see here).
Being this an initial effort to revive the GEF 3.x components I suggest we organize it as a progress review for the entire project. This will give you and the entire project team the liberty to make any minor/major releases for a full calendar year, no matter which "component" you'll be referring to.
I've taken the liberty to create the release record here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef/reviews/2022.05-progress-review
We'll be using GitLab issues to track the status of such review, please find here the link to the corresponding issue: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/264
Please login to GitLab and comment on the issue if you wish to be added as a participants and start receiving notifications. We can modify the issue/date as needed.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa