Re: [gef-dev] GEF3 resurrection

I just skimmed through your presentation. Thank you for presenting the different options so clearly (even including considerations w.r.t. web rendering).

If you fancy it, I would suggest that we have a video meeting for discussion. Main things I would like to address: the pain points we faced when trying to abstract from the rendering system when we started with GEF 4, parts of the GEF 5 codebase that should be improved or redone IMHO, ideas we did not yet get to implement for GEF 5, and of course I can help you digest some of the trickier bits in the codebase.

Best regards,
Matthias