[gef-dev] Commit rights for Stephan Schwiebert have been expired

tools.gef Committers,
Alexander Nyssen has expired the commit rights for Stephan Schwiebert
(sschwiebert).  The reason for this change is:

Stephan has been inactive since March 2012. While he still had the
intention to contribute, he was not able to do so. We thus mutually agreed
on revoking his committer status. I want to explicitly thank Stephan for
having contributed Cloudio, which has become one of the new GEF4
components. He is always invited to re-join us in the active development of
GEF.

Back to the top