From:        Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Cc:        GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/26/2011 11:17 AM
Subject:        Re: GEF Builds

Well, anything's possible w/ enough elbow grease and shoehorning ... but
in the short term you may need to play w/ either:

Athena
Buckminster
  or
a hybrid Tycho/PDE build (with Tycho using the Maven Antrunner to call PDE)

... until Tycho is ready to 100% reproduce your old stuff.

Alternatively, you could consider re-educating your clients that the new
way is better and old SDK and RT zips are ancient, unsupported,
deprecated, p2-non-compliant technology.

Change can only happen when/if people want it to happen. :)

https://github.com/nickboldt/maven-plugins/tree/master/tycho-p2-source-feature-plugin

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/build/aggregate/site/pom.xml

http://build.eclipse.org
http://build.eclipse.org/>> due to