From:        Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Oleksandr Boyko/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx
Date:        12/20/2010 12:50 AM
Subject:        Re: [FAILED] GEF HEAD Build 3.7.0 / I201012192050 done [20:53]

Fyi, Tycho's support for source features and product builds is still,
AFAIK, not yet available; nor does it support building from tagged map
files.

If those limitations are not a concern for you, however, switching to
a tycho-based build is fairly trivial, and I'm willing to help.

http://modeling.eclipse.org/gef/build/log-viewer.php?project=gef&build=3.7.0/I201012192050/

http://modeling.eclipse.org/gef/downloads/?project=gef&sortBy=date&hlbuild=I201012192050#I201012192050

http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/build/checkBuildStatus.php?parent=&top=gef&project=gef&version=3.7.0&buildID=I201012192050

> --
> R. Ian Bull | EclipseSource Victoria | +1 250 477 7484

Sent from my mobile device

Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Dash Athena
http://nick.divbyzero.com