Re: [gef-dev] GEF Helios Release Review Materials

Hi Anthony,

just a few comments that came to my mind when taking a quick glance:

- Using the new and noteworthy document I attached to #308066, the section about New Features could probably be made a bit more concrete (maybe also the section about UI usability).
- Isn't GEF a +1 component, rather than a +3 component?
Wouldn't the introduction of IClippingStrategy and the deprecation of Ray have to be mentioned in the API change/End-of-Life sections?
- My name is misspelled :-(

Best Regards
Alexander