Re: [gef-dev] GEF Helios Release Review Materials

Thanks for the comments Alex,

When the new and noteworthy is committed to CVS and available on the wen we can update the wiki page.
Yes, GEF is 1+, fixed.
We are not actually changing or removing API and have not agreed to ever remove Ray, so we do not think we need to mention anything in the changed/removed API section.
Opps, fixed

Ian, was there anything to add from Zest?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Alexander Nyssen ---2010/05/28 05:00:01 PM---Hi Anthony, just a few comments that came to my mind wheAlexander Nyssen ---2010/05/28 05:00:01 PM---Hi Anthony, just a few comments that came to my mind when taking a quick glance:

Alexander Nyssen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2010/05/28 05:00 PM

Re: [gef-dev] GEF Helios Release Review Materials

Hi Anthony,

just a few comments that came to my mind when taking a quick glance:

- Using the new and noteworthy document I attached to #308066, the section about New Features could probably be made a bit more concrete (maybe also the section about UI usability).
- Isn't GEF a +1 component, rather than a +3 component?
- Wouldn't the introduction of IClippingStrategy and the deprecation of Ray have to be mentioned in the API change/End-of-Life sections?
- My name is misspelled :-(

Best Regards
Alexander