Re: [gef-dev] Project Plan

Hi Team,

I posted a start to the plan http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=tools.gef . Any comments are welcome.

We need to figure out what features we will be working on. I would tag these in Bugzilla with the "plan" keyword. Any other ideas for themes?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---09/19/2008 09:44:25 AM---Hi Ian, Yes, we need to finalize what our contributions wilAnthony Hunter---09/19/2008 09:44:25 AM---Hi Ian, Yes, we need to finalize what our contributions will be in terms of features for GEF 3.5. Th

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/19/2008 09:44 AM

Re: [gef-dev] Project Plan

Hi Ian,

Yes, we need to finalize what our contributions will be in terms of features for GEF 3.5. The guidance is simply to add the plan keyword to all the enhancements in Bugzilla you are going in 3.5.

I will push the project plan next week for review, but it pretty much full follow the Galileo plan.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GEF / GMF / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---09/18/2008 07:05:31 PM---Hi Team, The project plans (from what I understand) are due nearIan Bull ---09/18/2008 07:05:31 PM---Hi Team, The project plans (from what I understand) are due near the end of this

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/18/2008 07:05 PM

[gef-dev] Project Plan

Hi Team,

The project plans (from what I understand) are due near the end of this
month.  Is there anything on the schedule for GEF or Draw2D this year?
I have some items I will be working on in Zest, and if I'm the only one,
then I will handle the project plans.  If there are plan items for GEF
and Draw2D, let me know, and we can work together.

Cheers
Ian

--
R. Ian Bull, PhD