[gef-dev] Project Plan

Hi Team,

The project plans (from what I understand) are due near the end of this month. Is there anything on the schedule for GEF or Draw2D this year? I have some items I will be working on in Zest, and if I'm the only one, then I will handle the project plans. If there are plan items for GEF and Draw2D, let me know, and we can work together.

Cheers
Ian

--
R. Ian Bull, PhD