Re: [gef-dev] How to execute command and not "dirty" the editor

Hi,

Please post questions to the GEF newsgroup news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.gef

This newsgroup is for the development of GEF.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for "Christian Greene" ---06/18/2008 02:44:59 PM---Hi, I am displaying a wizard dialog for options when e"Christian Greene" ---06/18/2008 02:44:59 PM---Hi, I am displaying a wizard dialog for options when executing a command (from an object in the pall

"Christian Greene" <christian.greene@xxxxxxxxxx>

"gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/18/2008 02:44 PM

[gef-dev] How to execute command and not "dirty" the editor

Hi,

I am displaying a wizard dialog for options when executing a command (from an object in the pallette). Cancelling the wizard still completes the command which "dirties" the command stack. Disabling the Cancel button in the WizardDialog does not seem to be easy (or seem good UI practice).

How can I allow the wizard to cancel and not affect the command stack?

Thanks
-Christian