Re: [gef-dev] GEF / Hibernate

Might be worth having a look at the Teneo and Net4J projects.

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/?project=teneo#teneo
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/?project=net4j#net4j

Nick

On Jan 15, 2008 10:05 AM, Eugene Ostroukhov <eostroukhov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You should move this discussion to GEF newsgroup :) Please copy your
post there. This mailing list is about GEF development, not the GEF-
based applications.