Re: [gef-dev] GEF / Hibernate

You should move this discussion to GEF newsgroup :) Please copy your post there. This mailing list is about GEF development, not the GEF- based applications.

On 15 Січ 2008, at 14:37, BEN GDAIEM sahbi wrote:

Thanks for the post,

it's basically what I'm looking for! Although! my situation is more complex! Because I speak to a spring server that will return objects representing thousands of graph details! So I guess it's hard to manually map these object to the Graph editor model ?

Cordialement

-----Message d'origine-----
De : gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev- bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Eugene Ostroukhov
Envoyé : mardi 15 janvier 2008 12:09
À : GEF development
Objet : Re: [gef-dev] GEF / Hibernate

I don't think there's any real difference wether you need Hibernate or
plain JDBC - so see http://www.jroller.com/Zhou/entry/eclipse_editors_not_tied_to

On 15 Січ 2008, at 12:33, BEN GDAIEM sahbi wrote:

Hi all,

I need that my GEF editor gets its information from a database (RMI
Over Spring / Hibernate)  not from a file.??????
I really can't find any thing to start-up with.
I use GMF to generate the editor.

Please help it's urgent for me !