Re: [gef-dev] SWT / Draw2d Events

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your support !! I just set the isFocusTraversable porperty to my root figure, and the performances issue gone away !!!

Nethertheless this "workaround" only works in cases the Draw2D canvas doesn't care about traverse events. As a consequence and as you suggested it to me i opened a bug concerning this :  197444 for more discussions. It will be nice to have such performances issues fixed, i will try to improve this (or just provide an API to short-circuit it as you suggested if not enough time ) and submit a patch.

Regards

Manuel

Back to the top