Re: [gef-dev] SWT / Draw2d Events

Hi,

What kind of click event are you using?

1. Double-click the mouse on an EditPart.

2.

Click once on an EditPart that is already selected. This method is analogous to the Windows Explorer file name editing capability, which opens a text edit box if you click selected file name, allowing you to then edit the file's name.

3.

Press the F2 key when an EditPart is selected.
If you are using 2nd type of event then this is the desired behaviour.

Regards,
Mohit Manrai