[gef-dev] Container problem: Nodes change location when connecting

Hi
I've a problem with connections and nodes:
I've a GEF Editor that build a schema ( like a logic diagram )
Schema contains Block (s) that contain Nodes.

Schema has XYLayout and Block XYLayout

If I build a schema made of two blocks, every block with two nodes it draws ok .
when i move a block their node follow the block mantaining the position relatively to the block.

But now, that i'm implementing connections there's the problem:
when i connect two nodes the nodes are moved inside the block, in a location that i can't see.
But I can see the connection between the ghost nodes.

It appears such as node bounds, relative to the block, were translated to absolute bounds, relative to che schema.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks:
Patrik