[gef-dev] Mouse Events

Hi all,

I have one question concerning Draw2D mouse events.
In a sample application i have a root figure A with a mouse motion listener with one child figure B also having a mouse motion listener. The listener on A is interested into mouse exited events. This listener is notified each time the mouse goes out of A (all is OK) but it is also notified when the mouse goes into B that is in A. This occurs only when B also have a mouse motion or a mouse listener.
I am wondering why Draw2d sends the Mouse exited event in these cases ?

Regards

Manu

Back to the top