[gef-dev] committing patches

Hi all,

I was just going through some GEF/Draw2D bug reports and I noticed there has only been 26 resolved bug reports since July 1st, and of this, only 5 were actual fixes (most were duplicates or invalid). Some of the outstanding bugs even have patches attached. I understand that priorities change and people get moved around to different projects, so please don't think that I am pointing fingers. As a community member, I was wondering if there was anything that can be done to help get patches in? I am personally interested in Draw2D, but I imagine there are other members who are interested in GEF too.

cheers,
Ian

Back to the top