[gef-dev] Polyline Tolerance

Hi all,

I am writing an application using Draw2d and dealing with a lot of Polylines. I need to provide to the user a way to click on these polylines to display informations. Adding a MouseListener on the polyline works fine but the user must click exactly on the polyline (+- the TOLERANCE field set to 2 pixel). I would like to increase this tolerance and the only way i found is to copy the Polyline source code to create my own Line figure and change the TOLERANCE field value.
Is there an other cleaner and safe way i miss to change this tolerance ?
Is it possible to have a convenience method on polyline allowing to change this TOLERANCE ?

Thanks

Manu

Back to the top