[gef-dev] How to get mouse click event by EditPolicy ---> Request ---> Command way?

Hi friends,

   I want to get notification that mouse is clicked on figure in EditPart, So on mouse click I can change color of that figure.

But I want by GEF way; means by registering EditPolicy & Request and Command.

Can some one tell that how to get event notification using Request & Command way?

Thanks

best regards
vikas r. khengare
                        [ Enjoy your life today because yesterday had gone and tommorow may never come . ]

Sponsored Link

Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools

Back to the top