[gef-dev] How to run HelloWorld Example

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to run the Helloworld example ? And is it possible to run the progarm without using the eclipse. I am going to make one small GUI editor in that i want to use Shape Editor Frame work of GEF. Just want GEF can take care of my GUI part and i will concentrate only in my core logic. Will it be possible ??

Dipak Bhimani
Software Engineer | Avaya India Pvt. Ltd. | Wing "A" Level - II   | Tower 1, 2nd Floor  | Cybercity  | Magarpatta City  | Hadapsar  | Pune - 411 028, India
Voice: +91 20 3041 2768  | Fax +91 20 2680 2970  | email: dbhimani@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top