Re: Fw: [gef-dev] Branching for post 3.2 development?

New branch created for 3.2 maintenance called: "R32_Maintenance".

org.eclipse.releng.gefbuilder has been updated in this branch to point to "R32_Maintenance" instead of "HEAD".

Tom: Can you run a test build on this branch?  I also updated some of the copyrights / versions, so we'll need a new build anyway...

Regards,

Steve.
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

Steven Shaw/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/22/2006 01:41 PM

Please respond to
GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Fw: [gef-dev] Branching for post 3.2 development?

Sounds reasonable to me...  We'll look into it.

HEAD would become the 3.3 stream like platform has done already...

-Steve

Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Steven Shaw/Ottawa/IBM on 06/22/2006 01:44 PM -----
Randy Hudson <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/22/2006 12:02 PM

Please respond to
GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gef-dev] Branching for post 3.2 development?

Can we coordinate so that HEAD becomes post 3.2 development (not 3.2 maintenance), and create a 3_2_Maintenance branch for the remainder of 3.2, and for 3.2.1?

I think the build runs entirely off of tags so it should not care which stream was used to create the tags.

-Randy Hudson