[gef-dev] Problem with the releng package

Hi!

I try currently to package the gef plugins for the Linux Distribution
Debian, but run
into problems with your releng package respectively your map file.

Your binary download file for the SDK contains a
org.eclipse.gef.sdk.source feature,
which your map file from your R31_Maintenance doesn't doesn't contain.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.gef.releng/maps/gef.map?rev=1.206.2.2&cvsroot=Tools_Project&only_with_tag=R31_Maintenance&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Moreover the feature descriptor doesn't use the correct version
instead it uses 3.0.0.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.gef.source-feature/feature.xml?rev=1.9&cvsroot=Tools_Project&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

And I can't omit the feature because the feature org.eclipse.gef.sdk
depend on it

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.gef-feature/org.eclipse.gef.sdk/feature.xml?rev=1.8&cvsroot=Tools_Project&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I come to the impression that you doesn't actually use the releng
package, or am I wrong? How do you generate your releases?

Stephan Michels.

Back to the top