Re: RE: [gef-dev] PropertySheetPage as a different view

Hello Krzysztof,

Thanks for the information. I will start looking into it right away.
How will the edit-part control which tab to display a set of properties in.
That is, I want some properties from the edit part to go to the first tab
and some properties to the second tab.

regards
James