From: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of James Henry
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 9:13 AM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gef-dev] PropertySheetPage as a different view

Hi,

I want to create a propertysheet that has two additional tabs in it.
Can the editparts still use the same IPropertySource interface to fill
the properties in the individual tabs of the sheet.

I'm lost as to where do I start from to implement this feature. I will
appreciate any overview/pointers/information in this regard.

Thanks a bunch
James.

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not a
named recipient please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to another person or take copies. Although
Axxia Systems has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure
that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses,
it is strongly recommended that you carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software virus
infection. Axxia Systems reserves the right and senders of
messages shall be taken to consent to the monitoring and
recording of e-mails addressed to axxia.com.