[gef-dev] Weird Error...

Greetings All,

I am having a very weird error and perhaps someone here can help me work through
it.  I am trying to implement my own editor which extends
GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette .  In my constructor method i have

public myEditor() {
	System.out.println("myEditor: myEditor(): Trying to DefaultEditDomain");
	DefaultEditDomain df = new DefaultEditDomain(this);
	System.out.println("Default Domain: "+this);

	setEditDomain(df);
}

when it tries to run the setEditDomain(df); it continually flags this error:

Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

and i dont know how to get around this.  anyone know?

Cheers,
Adam.