[gef-dev] how to create view for model...some code will be appreciated

Hi! All
Im very, very new to GEF world and i facing lot of problem.
Im devloping application where im using GEF,SWT and Draw2d.
The problem is, uptill now in my application i've been using rectanlge constraint to draw the figure,but now i have to use IFigure to create the view.
That is the corrosponding Edit Part of the model should implement IFigure to create view.

Now take this scenario , if my model is Person having some bound properties , how do is create a view for it.
My PersonEditPart should implements IFigure thats all i know.
But wht all i should i have no idea....
Any suggestion will be realy appreciated and looking forward for some suggestion as i'm in dire straits
If possible sum code will be great along with the explanation...
Many Regards

Ved Gunjan
SCJP1.4