[gef-dev] showing properties in the property view

HI! All
Im making a application based on GEF framework and im relatively new to this design.
Im facing a situation wherein i have to show the properties (at the property view of eclipse )which are known at the runtime i.e im making a api call getProperties() to know about the properties.
This method returns me  a collection of properties which needs to be shown at the Property View.
My understanding of gef says that every attributes of a model will be shown in the Property View .for example suppose we have Person model
and its attributes are name,age,sex,surname.
So we have the getter/setter methods for these attributes....where these values are set.
and in the Property View we can then show name,age,sex,surname and its corrosponding values.
Here we know the attributes at the compile time only.

But in my case i dont know wht are the attributes which i have to show , at the compile time.
as i come to know about the attributes only when i make a api cal to getProperties().
so i cant have the corrosponding get/set for these attributes.
Even the values are taken by making a call to database.

So wht should i do?????
can any one tell me wht is the solution for this

thanking in advance
 cheers

can

Ved Gunjan