[gef-dev] Full GEF 3.0 Feature Set List

Title: Full GEF 3.0 Feature Set List

Metamatrix has been delivering it's latest application utilizing Eclipse 2.X framework.

We are currently planning our upgrade stategy to Eclipse 3.X  As part of our planning, I need to establish a feature improvement list for GEF.  However, I'm having trouble finding a complete GEF feature set for 3.0.  I located some GEF 2.2 Requirements docs as well as the GEF 3.0 Release "New and Noteworthy" summary, but I'm not sure that it really justifies all that's really in 3.0.

If there is more documentation, can you point me there?

Thanks

Barry LaFond
blafond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top