[gef-dev] About running logic-example3.0.0 as run-time workbench

Hello ,
I am having eclipse 3.0 and GEFsdk 3.0. and logicexample 3.0

I created project and and src of it as source of logic example.
and plugin , classpath etc from plugin folder.

there is no error in project but i receive yellow flag that
this method is deprecated. eg. IWOrkbench.UNDO deprecated.

so it doesnt run as run - time workbench.

so can you please tell me solution to run it as run time workbench ,immedietly.